We are NOW HIRING!!
Next Level Gaming may be looking for you!
Next Level Gaming is a video game based party and entertainment company based out of Columbia, Maryland and serving Howard and surrounding counties. All positions may include weekend work and sometimes weekday work. We work with our employees to ensure the schedule offered works for them as well as the company. Apply for any listed position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position title in the subject line. Include your one-page cover letter and resume.
Seeking Event Managers/Video Gaming Coaches with an Excellent and FUN Personality – ***TRAINING PROVIDED***
Next Level Gaming is seeking reliable, responsible, rock stars with high energy, and great “people skills” for local travel to video game parties, tournaments, and schools/colleges around the area. All travel is local to Howard and surrounding counties. We are based in Columbia and all work days begin and end at base.
Paid training for all services we offer is provided, including driver training.
- Weekend work would average about 3-4 parties per day
- Weekday work 1-2 days/week availability
- Great Pay plus tips and quarterly bonuses
- Tasks may include: Operating the Game Theater, Troubleshooting Video Games, Playing Games with Customers, Learning our Mobile Laser Tag system, Running Virtual Reality Parties, Interfacing with Customers and Team Members, Live Streaming Gaming Events, and Various other tasks as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (not in order of importance)
- Clean, very engaging, honest, intelligent, well-spoken, respectable, responsible, hard worker, team player
- Positive energy is a non-negotiable asset. **Must be a ‘people’ person**
- Must be comfortable talking to people and crowds.
- Must have a clean background check
- Must be physically capable of lifting boxes up to 50 lbs
- Generally knowledgeable about console games and gaming in general
You’ll be joining an excellent team of people who work well with others and represent the brand very well. Our standards are high and if you’re awesome and looking for a fantastic job you’ll love, look no further.
Your cover letter needs to speak to why this would be a great fit for you and why you would be a great fit for this position.
Theater driver and Game Coach
- Must have all of the qualifications of a Game Coach, plus at least 10 years clean driving history.
- Prefer large vehicle or tow driving experience.
- Basic leadership skills